Innovative hand labeling machine
The HU-60-i is an innovation from Humboldt Verpackungstechnik GmbH.
Due to continuous development a hand label maker latest generation was created.
The portable ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight, off-grid inkjet hand printer, equipped with electromagnetic valves and wireless control makes marking, encoding and signing efficient and really simple.
This unique device - with just 980 grams of weight - can be used in nearly every industry, ranging from the address label on outer packaging on self-promotion on products to seal marks.
The HU-60-i replaces with patented labeling technology antiquated manual labeling devices: cumbersome and expensive stencil punching machines, stamps and roll coders with problematic ink handling are now a thing of the past.
Attaching durable and legible labels in a variety of surfaces - smooth, porous and also uneven surfaces of irregular shape, such as pipes, barrels, bags, boxes, building materials
- contactless labeling technology - it is only the contact of a driving roller required which synchronizes printing on the object to be printed
- full freedom of printing, as they can only offer a wirelessly controlled portable hand printer
- automatic update of the printed date, time, expiration date, numbering (up and down counter)
- standard text and graphic symbols can be edited and printed using Windows® fonts (TrueType)
- supporting printing of various texts on successive lines or on different sides of the object
- Cooperation with any PC on its own, running under MS Windows® 98SE / ME / NT / 2000 / XP® printer operation program; wireless communication between the printer and the device connected to PC via USB or RS232 port of the PC radio module